Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The study of astrology, numerology and universal law gives you the ability to recognize certain shifts in your environment Discover Numerology, Discover Yourself
Have you ever just had that gut feeling that something was about to happen? Whenever you get that feeling take a moment and observe your environment. I remember years ago, I was on my way to pick up my boyfriend at the time suddenly, I had the strangest feeling that something was wrong. I started noticing things like a flashing caution light which is pretty normal in any city but for some reason it really caught my attention, I start getting this strong impression to turn around and go home; of course I thought I was just over reacting so I kept going. Once I reached my destination, I notice a car following me, My boyfriend at the time was sitting outside and a young woman proceeded to get out the car in back of me. To make a long story short I was inconveniently introduced to the other woman.

That night was dread full and even though some very important information was revealed to me, my gut knew that something was going to happen. From that day on I start practicing what I call "the first impression theory". This is when something happens, you meet someone or just in everyday situations you immediately observe your very first impressions of a person,place, thing etc. If you begin the study of astrology, numerology or universal law you will be able to see some very interesting forces of nature around you. When you start to absorb your environment and open up to the universe the universe will open up to you.Discover Numerology, Discover Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2009 Horoscope
Soul Mate Tarot